- BEGINNER TO ADVANCED PERFORMANCE FOIL
- MODULAR DESIGN ALLOWS COMPONENTS TO BE UPGRADED
- DEDICATED CORE FOILBOARD
Featuring all of the shape technology of our Team Carbon Foil, the Core Foil is a true performance Foil that redefines beginner to advanced foilboarding.
The mast and the fuselage are constructed from aviation grade anodized aluminum alloy 6082 T6, with assembly parts precision CNC milled. A full fused connection between the mast and front fuselage means that the front wing, which deals with the majority of the load, has the least flex possible.
The unique Airush modular design enables the rider to upgrade key components between the prepreg Carbon Team Foil and the Core foil, reducing the overall cost of ownership and allowing riders to step up components as they feel the need.
- Anhedral front wing (curved downwards) in conjunction with a dihedral (curved upwards) rear wing brings huge yaw stability with minimal drag. Essential for straight line, carving and high speed stability.
- Very low drag – efficient mast, fuselage and wings enable stable high cruising speeds.
- Ample lift surface combined with very low drag enables excellent range; very stable low speed foiling and excellent upwind ability without limiting top speed.
- Front wing design gives excellent cavitation recovery compared to other foils enabling excellent recovery on over foiling during transitions.
- Simple low drag fittings between front and rear wing make for easy assembly and tuning.
- Adjustable rear wing pitch can be used to increase slow speed lift and stability for beginners, or set to increase high speed control for experts.