We are stoked to announce that we are doing a Session kite giveaway!
How to take part in the giveaway:
1: Sign up to our newsletter & follow us on our new Instagram account @airushkiteboarding. That’s it!
The winner will be chosen: 10 March 2022
[gravityform id=”8″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open internationally, aged 11 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Airush Kiteboarding, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 16:00 SAST on 27 January 2022 and all entries must be received by 23:59 SAST on 9 March 2022. Airush Kiteboarding accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach Airush Kiteboarding by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. To enter, entrants must follow the Airush Kiteboarding profiles on Instagram and Facebook and sign up to the Airush newsletter.
5. The prize for the winner includes, a Session kite. Colour and size are dependent on availability.
6. Airush Kiteboarding’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Airush Kiteboarding reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 10 March 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 2 days of Airush Kiteboarding sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Airush Kiteboarding reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation. To the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep Airush Kiteboarding harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Airush Kiteboarding a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalize the license. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
11. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and Airush Kiteboarding.
12. To obtain the name of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
13. Airush Kiteboarding will not give out or sell any data submitted to any 3rd party.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to Airush Kiteboarding and not Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.