Join us in Langebaan for the first Airush Wind Women Weekend!
The weekend of the 22nd of October, Airush & Obsessions Kiting are presenting a Wind Women Weekend.
Filled with wind, watersports, yoga and socials, the weekend is bound to be an opportunity toimprove your skills with fellow wind women and make new connections!
The weekend is open to ladies of all kiting levels, who want to improve, share, gain confidence and learn together.
Who knows if there might be a talent scout around 😉
Registration On The Day: R150.00
Langebaan, South Africa
22 – 24 October, 2021
628 205 382 65
Reference: Wind Women & Your Name
Due to bad weather expected – registration moved to Saturday morning, but come meet the team at 7pm @ Kokomo Beach Bar & Restaurant
- 9am: Registration @ Obsession Kiting
– Arrive ready for yoga – bring your mat if you have one.
– Also have an idea of your goal for this weekend / summer.
- 10am: Welcome and Weekend plan update.
- 1030am: Yoga
- 1130am: Gear check, safety and confidence intro
- Lunch break
- Kite Time!
* Water and Snacks available on beach
- 6pm Bring and Braai @ Obsession Kiting
– Salads and sides provided, but BYO drinks and something for the braai.
- 9am: Yoga @ Obsession Kiting
- 10:30 am: Review any kiting / progression questions from Saturday’s session.
- Head to beach to kite with lunch breaks as needed.
- Pack up 4:30pm – but you can keep riding as long as you want.
More about Mareike
Mareike teaches Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga.
As a Life, and Leadership Coach, she supports individuals to explore and live their potential.
To live life fully.
Mareike will be our yoga leader for each morning of the Wind Women’s Weekend and we are excited to start each day off with her.
See more of Mareike
No wind / light wind options
- Wingboarding intro
- Boat session – tow foiling/ skating
- Safety and confidence clinic – includes self rescue techniques and practice.
- Shannon (Obsession Kiting) – Langebaan riding locations, best conditions and tides and surrounding spots.
- Julia (Wetsuit & Harness Architect) – harness and wetsuit design and working in the industry.
- Cheree (Airush Kiteboarding Team Manager) – sponsorship and becoming a team rider, social media profile tips
- Su (Airush Kiteboarding) – Kite Progression pathways – tips and tricks list to stop you from stagnating.
More about Obsession Kiting
Obsession is a women owned, kite surfing school in Langebaan & Hong Kong that gets you hooked on the earth, wind and water.
Taking extreme to a new level. Our aim is to get you excited about this incredible sport!
We believe that kitesurfing is truly more than a sport, it’s a lifestyle.
Not only is it super addictive, but the fact that you are working with the elements makes you organize your life around the wind forecast; in a very positive and exciting way!
Follow Obsession Kiting: