- Strong rail chamfer on bottom of board
- Free-ride Tuttle position
- Fine Rail easy start position
- Reverse foil nose shape
The Airush Core foilboard is designed to enhance the experience of freeride foiling. The board features a large bevel on the underside of the rail which allows the board to be ridden at a stronger angle with less surface area touching the water, thus reducing drag. The fine rail in combination with the strong bevel allows you to position the board on its rail for an effortless water start. Then the short, wide shape, combined with a reversed foil shaping on the nose reduces wind resistance and lift when riding at high speeds.
- Lower volume helps the board sit for longer on it’s side when waterstarting,
- Wide deck makes it stable in the air, and gives stability when foil lift is not engaged and speeds are low. Excellent for beginner riding and off foil tacks, gybes and ’touchdown recovery’.
- Backward mast position and rounded tail aid the ‘on foil’ carving ability.
- Bevelled rails and high nose rocker greatly aid ‘touchdown recovery’ by preventing the board from sticking and stopping when lift is lost. Essential for beginners and advanced riders pushing their abilities.
Core Foil Board: 4’11” 21 1/16″ 2 3/8″ 30.4L