All Airush products come with a limited 2 year warranty on workmanship and to be free from major manufacturing defects to the original purchaser.
The warranty starts form the original date of purchase.
Always inspect and maintain your gear. Any items showing wear should be replaced in a timely manner to prevent any damage to be cause due to this.
Airush Warranty Protocol
Please take your clean and dry Airush product and proof of purchase to your nearest authorized dealer, preferably the one where you purchased it from. The dealer will assess the product and process a warranty claim on your behalf with Airush HQ.
For all warranty claims you must provide the following at the request of the retailer where the product was purchased:
- Detailed explanation of the damage/fault and a full description of how it happened.
- Proof of purchase.
- Pictures showing the detail of the fault.
- Pictures showing the serial number of the product. (CLICK HERE)
- Pictures of the complete product.
Airush will make the final warranty determination.
Note: Due to the nature of kiteboarding Airush Kiteboarding is not responsible for the inherent risks/dangers involved with using our products.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY on all Airush products:
- Normal wear and tear including, screws, scratches and fading.
- Damage caused by extended sun or wind exposure, excessive heat, improper handling/storage, neglect or misuse.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Warranty is void on items sold as second hand or sold by unauthorized dealers.
- Warranty is void if any repair, change or modification has been made without authorization to any part of the equipment.
- If Airush deems the product as defective, the warranty only covers it’s replacement or repair.
Airush is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the loss of use of the product.
Kites – COVERED under warranty:
- Damage due to poor or faulty stitching.
- Blemishes in the printing of the kite.
Kites – NOT covered under warranty:
- Normal wear and tear including valves, bridles and pulleys.
- Damage caused by rigging with non-Airush components.
- Damage caused by self-launching or self-landing including but limited to punctures, rips and cuts of materials or stitching.
- Damage due to crashing the kite on land, water or surf.
- Damage due to over-inflation or under-inflation.
Control Bars – NOT covered under warranty:
- Normal wear and tear including pull-pull trim strap, depower clam cleat, PU depower lines, flying lines, red safety line and chicken loop.
- Damage caused by the lines being tangled around the bar while the kite is powered.
Twin Tips & Directionals – COVERED under warranty:
- Structural cracks on fiberglass top sheet, base, core, edge, sidewall and inserts.
- Lamination failure of top sheet, base, sidewall, or edge.
- Stripped or spinning inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are repairable, but are not considered a material flaw)
Twin Tips & Directionals – NOT covered under warranty:
- Damage caused by impact including riding into sand or rocks.
- Stripping of future fin boxes and screws by over tightening.
- Damage due to jumping. (All sandwich technology boards)
NEED TO REPAIR A BLADDER?
Airush work with multiple aftermarket bladder manufacturers:
U-Stick – https://www.u-stick.eu/kitebladders/pre-assembled-bladders/airush-strut-bladder.html
Dr Tuba – https://drtuba.eu/products/airush-2016-2017-bladders-valves
Airtime – https://www.airtimekite.com/airush-replacement-bladders.html
FixMyKite – https://www.fixmykite.com
Kiteboarding.com – https://kiteboarding.com/
Lakiterie – https://www.lakiterie.com/gb/kitesurf-bladders-airush
Kitesurfix – https://www.kitesurfix.com/boudin-kitesurf-airush